Thursday, November 10, 2016

Welcome to My New Blog

Welcome to my new blog.  If you are joining me from sharonlandis.com these are my new digs.  If you are joining me for the first time, I'd love to hear from you.  By way of introduction.  I am an author of murder mystery romance novels. I also work as an elementary school librarian.  I love to blog weekly about whatever is on my mind.  I love to talk about my books, as well.

You can find my books on amazon.com, go on over and check them out.  I like to use double entendre's for my titles.  Look up: Reunion are Murder, When Embers Ignite, and Explosive Chemistry and you'll find me.  I've been writing for about 4 years now and I love it.  It gives me a way to escape and renew.  My stories are character driven, which means, I hear voices in my head and have been known to fight with them.  Just kidding, actually my characters are very dear to me.  So go on over to amazon and meet them for yourself.

When I'm not writing I love to read, not just romance but many different genre's, My favorite authors are Agatha Christie, JRR Tolkien, Brandon Mull, Shannon Guymon, Jennifer Moore, Melanie Jacobson, and Sarah Eden, just to name a few.  I also love cycling, it helps clear my mind and my soul so I can write.  I love to experience new things.

I love my family most of all.  I couldn't do anything without their love and support.  So, as I tell my library kids,  Sit back, relax, and enjoy the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment