Friday, May 18, 2018

Never Enough Time

Most authors that I know have regular lives, and their writing is part of that life. They have publishers and dead lines, manuscript set backs, editing, re-writes. The list goes on and on. My particular set back is time. My life does not leave a lot of time for writing. Its frustrating and mostly annoying. My current project is no exception. My deadlines are self imposed and I hope not to unrealistic. Currently working on finishing by the beginning of June but that could change.
The plot lines for this project are more complex and difficult to pin down than my other three books.
Please bare with me as I work through this process.
I will leave you with this tag line: Can you find a once in a life time love, twice in a life time?
Hoping to have more for you soon.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment