Sunday, July 8, 2018

Inspirations Comes From Anywhere

I know it has been quite awhile since the last time I posted.  I don't even know if anyone is still receiving my posts anymore.  That being said, I want to share some morning inspiration with you. 

A few weeks ago my children ran to the store to buy paper towels.  I don't know if the ones they picked up were chosen on purpose or just by accident.  I don't know why, but saying on the towels hit me this morning.  I have been using them for weeks and now just noticed they sayings they had printed on them.  It reminded me of that show Criminal Minds, or should I say the greetings Derrick says to Penelope.  One of the sayings on the towels said, "Good Morning Beautiful" the other said, "Wake Up and be Amazing". 

What a way to start the morning.  I have been looking for some inspiration for awhile now.  Who knew I would find in on my paper towels.  So thank you to the makers of Sparkle paper towels.  You have made my day.

Go out and make someones day today.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment