Saturday, January 21, 2017

So Many Things So Little Time

This is been such a hectic, but good week.  On Monday I took myself on a writers retreat.  Three days by myself to do nothing but writing and research.  It was very successful.  I wrote four chapters in one day.  Now, that may not seem like a lot to some people but to me it was amazing.  The ideas just flowed.  This new book is going to be a so much fun to write.  New people new places and of course murder with a little romance on the side.

Then two days at work for thirteen hours per day, then to finish up the week I painted my sons room with help from him.  I seem to always have a project or two going on.  I know I'm crazy but it seems to keep me sane.  Next week it's back to the gym for me to start training for my 100 mile bike ride in June.  How will I fit every thing in.

I feel like if I slow down then I will stop completely.  How much is too much?  When do you know it's time to give some things up?   I refuse to grow old.  So I will keep doing what I love, maybe just a little bit slower!
 
Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment