Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

What a year!  2016 has come to a close.  Was it a great year for you?  Are you looking forward to another,or are you glad to see the end of 2016?  I look back on my year it had it's ups and downs.  I am looking forward to 2017.  I always feel hopeful at the beginning of the new year.  I am hoping to publish book number four this year.  I'm also looking forward to riding in my first century bike ride. It will be in June.  I am hoping do some fixing up around my home and yard.  I am hoping to lose some weight and feel better this year.  So even though I'm not great at goal setting there are some things I want to accomplish.  I have been blessed with two wonderful children, whom I love very much.  My hope for them this year is to be happy and find some joy in their lives.  I hope my husband will find joy in his life as well.

So far I haven't had many people follow me from my website to my blog but maybe some of them will find me.  Until then thank you who read my weekly ramblings.  And have a Happy New Year.  Drive safe and sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment