Sunday, December 11, 2016

Transition can be fun!

Moving from my website to a blog is not by any means a huge step.  It will be a short hop for me. My worry is that those who follow my website blog will not follow me to this blog.  I guess that will tell me who is really interested my ramblings.  Anyway, I am actually finding myself not as depressed as usual during this Christmas season.  For those of you who don't know, I find myself sinking into an unusual state of depression.  This year however I am not as depressed as I have been in years past.  I don't know why but, I am okay with the change.  I am enjoying spending time with my family, decorating my house, and I'm almost enjoying listening to Christmas music.  Baby steps.  It's a great time of year for sharing with family and friends no matter what holiday you celebrate.  So Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Merry Christmas.    

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Your first comment! Glad you are having an easier time of it this year -- that is fabulous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete