Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hey Everyone Merry Christmas!!!!!

This time of year is crazy busy, crazy fun, and just plain crazy!!!  As I look at my Christmas Tree decorated with ornaments and presents underneath I reflect on this busy season.   I always hope my children are happy about the gifts they received.  Even though I know deep down inside it's probably not everything they wanted.  But praying they're content with what they received.

It's a crazy time for me.  I haven't had time to sit and ponder what this season should be about.  After the presents are opened and everything has settled a bit, I am able to watch the snow gently falling.  I am so grateful for my many blessings.  My family especially.  My life would be meaningless without them.  Yes, even the dogs.

There as so many things I wish for this year.  Peace, happiness, love and joy for everyone I know.  I wish for a pain free, disease free, cancer free world.  I wish for a world free of war and strife.  I wish no one had money problems and everyone had everything they needed.  I wish no one was homeless, or friendless.  I wish there was no racism, hate, or discrimination.  But then we would live in a perfect world.  Knowing that someday we will live in a perfect place helps me get through the day.  That, someday I will see my loved ones that have gone on before.  I look forward to the day when I will see my Savior again.

But until then, we must keep doing our best to show for love, kindness, and charity, to all around us. We must do our part to make this a better world. I hope this Christmas season is everything you hope for.  I hope this blog finds you happy and at peace.  May each of you have a joyous day.        

No comments:

Post a Comment