Sunday, March 5, 2017

Is It Enough

Recently my daughter tagged me in a facebook post about exhausted moms.  I love her for being there to lift me up and tell me I'm doing a good job as a mom.  Sometimes I think we as women think to little of our selves.  We try everyday to do what we can for whomever we can and wonder if it is enough.

It's amazing to have people in our corner who, like my daughter, remind us we are doing a great job. We need to give ourselves a break.  What would we say to our children friends and loved ones who were constantly tearing themselves down.  We would tell them to stop being negative, that they are wonderful people, they need to give themselves a pat on the back for working so hard.  Look at all their achievements and be proud of a job well done.  Why do we not give ourselves the same pep-talk?

So ladies, lets remember who had a hand in raising such wonderful children, who supports such wonderful men, and who gives their all to everything in their lives!   YOU are doing great, you are a wonderful example of love, kindness and sharing!

Keep up the good work and have an outstanding week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment