Sunday, June 11, 2017

Tough Week

This has been a tough week.  I had such lovely plans for the summer.  I wanted to finish writing my latest novel, spend some time in my garden, add some landscaping to my yard, and so many more things.  This first week of summer vacation from school, I'm a librarian at my local elementary school, was supposed to be a great kick off.  Unfortunately it hasn't been great, in fact its been just the opposite.  I won't go into why, just know it's far from what I expected.

I'm not normally a half glass empty kind of gal, but this week has kicked my butt.  I suppose everyone has those times in their lives when everything seems to go against them.  This has been building for awhile now and it's just come to a head.  I'm hoping for better things but not expecting the best.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment