Saturday, June 24, 2017

Over My Head and Out of My Mind


Have you ever felt like your looking at a tsunami and all you have to help you is one of those styrofoam life preservers.  Well that's my life right now.  Everyday it's something else.  Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.  You take two steps forward and then five steps back.  It overtakes your whole life. But it's okay life is just like that sometimes.  

So how do you dig yourself out of a big mess.  You sit down an look at it logically.  You talk to the experts in the field to see if they can help, then you get on your knees and pray.

It really isn't important what trials I am currently experiencing.  It doesn't matter what the outcome of my predicament.  What matters is how I get myself through it.  Hiding from the problem isn't the answer.  Even though at times it's the only way to stay sane.

I want to get on with my book, I want to get on with my summer projects, I want to be able to feel good about life.  So somehow I need to find my way through.

Wish me luck

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment