Saturday, November 4, 2017

Life is Precious

We all have life experience.  We all learn from our experiences, one thing I have learned from my life's experience is......life is precious. 

Many, many times in the last eight years I have needed the love, advice, and help from my father.  Unfortunately, my father died in 2009.  So I have learned this valuable lesson, never take the one's you love, or the life you have been given for granted. 

How many people were affected by the killing spree in Las Vegas?  How many family members will never be the same.  Whether the victims were killed or injured the loved ones as well as victims lives have been changed forever. 

What is the secret to living life to it's fullest?  I think it is to make everyday count.  Live like you mean it.  My daughter used to have this saying in vinyl on her wall. I loved it.

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you've never been hurt
Sing like no one can hear you
Live like its Heaven on Earth

Don't miss an opportunity to tell those you love, you love them. Don't miss an opportunity to be of service.  Don't miss the opportunity to be true to yourself.  

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment