Saturday, December 16, 2017

Seven Days to Find to Spirit of Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner my decorations are up, my shopping is in hand, but not finished.  I've made and mailed out my Christmas cards, and made plans to fill my house with the aromas of the season in the coming week.  I have been more focused on the reason we celebrate Christmas.  Of all the things I have done this month, the one that has helped the most with finding the Spirit of Christmas is focusing on the birth of the Savior.  

I know my family will enjoy the presents under the tree, and all the rest.  I hope that by inviting the spirit by serving others will help them the most.  With all of this preparation I have found myself less depressed this year, and even though I am tired, I can still find a reason to smile.  

So this last week before Christmas I am going to concentrate more on service to others and less on myself.  I will concentrate on being cheerful and not cheerless.  I will try to show love to others in more abundance.  

Until next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment