Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I'm a little early, but New Years Eve is upon us. I've always loved the New Year.  To me it represents a new start.  For many years I have looked back on the old year and set resolutions for the new year.  I have also failed  soon after for most of my resolutions.

This year I want to be different, but I'm afraid old habits may creep back into my New Years plans. I would like to just forget the past year and start fresh.  I wonder if  that will be possible.  Can we look to the future and try to improve if we don't review the past? 

I wish I knew the answer.  I am determined to see if I can't make 2018 better than 2017.  I am determined to finish my latest work in progress.  My wonderful graphic designer has finished my new book cover and I love it.  I will finish my work and have it published this year.  That is not a resolution, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

What is it you wish to change in your life?  Now is the time to get at it.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment